For all design engineers, ANSYS Discovery Live Ultimate is an excellent application. As the pressure on design engineers to create more optimized and intelligent products grows, it’s more vital than ever to use the right tools.
ANSYS Discovery Live Ultimate Overview
The three modules included in ANSYS Discovery Live Ultimate are ANSYS Discovery AIM, ANSYS Discovery Live, and ANSYS Discovery SpaceClaim. In the early stages of design, ANSYS AIM gives you a very intuitive and user-friendly interface for setting and addressing your challenges. Many ready-made modelling process templates, directions, and thorough visual suggestions are available in the interface. ANSYS AIM is based on ANSYS technology and is utilized throughout the simulation process.
It comes with ANSYS DesignXplorer optimization technology, which allows you to set up and use some of the greatest engineering techniques in the modelling process. ANSYS Discovery Live is a powerful tool that allows engineers to generate virtual prototypes of their designs using solid models. This tool enables structural engineers with less numerical simulation knowledge to undertake fast “what if” analyses throughout the design process.
Create, modify, and rebuild 3D CAD or facet geometry with ANSYS SpaceClaim. Customers, CAE analysts, development engineers, and manufacturers, among others, can simply share your ideas with you. Overall, ANSYS Discovery Live Ultimate is a useful tool for designers.
ANSYS Discovery Live Ultimate Features
- For all design engineers, this is an impressive application.
- ANSYS Discovery AIM, ANSYS Discovery Live, and ANSYS Discovery SpaceClaim are the three modules available.
- In the early stages of design, ANSYS AIM gives you a very intuitive and user-friendly interface for setting and addressing your challenges.
- ANSYS AIM is based on technology and is utilized throughout the simulation process.
- ANSYS DesignXplorer optimization technology is included, allowing you to configure and use some of the greatest engineering techniques in the modelling process.
- It is a powerful tool that allows engineers to develop virtual prototypes of designs using solid models.
- You may use ANSYS SpaceClaim to generate, modify, and reproduce 3D CAD or facet geometry.
ANSYS Discovery Live Ultimate Specifications
- ANSYS Discovery Live name of the file
- Size of the setup: 5 GB
- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit (x64) and 32 Bit
- Developers: ANSYS
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 4 GB RAM
- 5 GB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
ANSYS Discovery Live Download
Go to the file hippo website and search and download PTC Creo Schematics 3.0 M020 for free. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.