ANSYS Sherlock Automated Design Analysis 2022 is a dependable and powerful Physics of Failure (PoF)-based electronics design analysis software that delivers rapid and precise life estimates for electronic devices in the early design stages at the component, board, and system levels.
ANSYS Sherlock Automated Design Analysis 2022 Overview
This is a useful application that helps designers estimate solder fatigue failures due to temperature, mechanical, and manufacturing circumstances by allowing them to precisely model silicon–metal layers, semiconductor packing, printed circuit boards (PCBs), and assemblies. It can remove test failures and design defects, speed up product validation, and offer game-changing technology. Design, qualification, and manufacturing processes are accelerated and streamlined using this fantastic tool, saving time and money. Designers may turn electronic CAD files into CFD and FEA models with correct geometry and material characteristics using the application.
It’s a smart tool that employs a Reliability Physics methodology, and it’s constantly evolving and improving to help users manage complicated analyses on circuit boards, components, and systems, which are becoming increasingly important in today’s electronics. ANSYS Sherlock Automated Design Analysis, with its sophisticated parsing engine and embedded libraries including over 500,000 parts, decreases pre-processing time from days to minutes and automates processes through its connection with Ansys Icepak, Ansys Mechanical, and Ansys Workbench. It can recognize your files and load your parts list automatically, then create an FEA model of your circuit board in minutes.
ANSYS Sherlock Automated Design Analysis 2022 Features
- Electronic design analysis program based on the Physics of Failure (PoF) that gives rapid and accurate life forecasts for electronic hardware at the component, board, and system levels during the early design stages.
- An efficient application that allows designers to properly simulate silicon–metal layers, semiconductor packaging, printed circuit boards (PCBs), and assemblies, speeding up the design process.
- Predict breakdowns as a result of temperature, mechanical, and manufacturing issues.
- Eliminate test failures and design defects, speed up product qualification, and introduce cutting-edge technology.
- Allows designers to convert electronic CAD files into precise geometry and material characteristics in CFD and FEA models.
- Uses a Reliability Physics methodology, and continues to evolve and improve to allow users to manage sophisticated analyses on circuit boards, components, and systems necessary in today’s electronics goods.
- Embedded libraries with over 500,000 pieces and a strong parsing engine are included.
- Through its interaction with Ansys Icepak, Ansys Mechanical, and Ansys Workbench, it reduces pre-processing time from days to minutes and automates workflows.
- Build an FEA model of your circuit board in minutes after automatically identifying your files and importing your parts list.
- Produces a thorough study that is necessary for the development of trustworthy electronics.
- Allows designers to mimic every environment, failure mechanism, and assembly that a product may face throughout its life cycle.
ANSYS Sherlock Automated Design Analysis 2022 Technical Specifications
- Sherlock Automated Design Analysis 2022 Setup is the full name of the software.
- Size: 175 megabytes
- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit and 32 bit
- Developers: ANSYS
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 4 GB RAM
- 200 MB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
ANSYS Sherlock Automated Design Analysis 2022 Free Download
Go to the file hippo website and search and download Sherlock Automated Design Analysis 2022 Free Download free. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.