Applied Imagery Quick Terrain Modeller by Applied Imagery is a complete tool for the 3D rendering of LIDAR and terrain data.
Applied Imagery Quick Terrain Modeller Overview
Users can work with a variety of data, render models, analyze data fast and accurately, and export a variety of outputs using the application. It’s a straightforward, user-friendly, and intuitive program for using pictures to exploit the terrain. Users can see a large amount of data utilizing data representation for their analysis and exploitations with Applied Imagery Quick Terrain Modeller, which has several capabilities.
Custom lighting, Elevation palettes, model colouration, and elevation exaggeration are among the features available to users to enhance the shown data. With capabilities like immediate export to pre-made PowerPoint templates, it removes any challenges and complications during the preparation of presentations. Use 3D annotation tools, markers, direct output to GPX/Garmin GPS devices, and AVI videos to improve your creation. The program’s developer, Applied Imagery, streamlined the interface and made it available in any version.
They did, however, provide many of the features that people wanted. Quick Terrain Modeller 8 has nearly all of the capabilities you’ll need for 3D terrain mapping. The best 3D point cloud and terrain exploitation software package in the world, Quick Terrain Modeler, is now available. In our office, Applied Imagery is controlling the Quick Terrain Modeler in a live demonstration. On their computers, the audience can see the presentation while conversing on the phone. We can make the features you wish to see your own. Overlaying pictures or using analysis tools are examples of this. In a simple graphical environment, this software allows users to build precise and realistic 3D terrain maps.
Applied Imagery Quick Terrain Modeller Features
- LIDAR and Terrain data are rendered in 3D.
- Works with a large amount of terrain data.
- Simple and straightforward to use.
- Analyze the data as soon as possible.
- The user interface is simple and modern.
- With the tools provided, you can improve the process.
- Use visualization tools to improve the data that is displayed.
- LIDAR and Terrain rendering in 3D.
- Work with large amounts of data.
- Provide a simple user interface.
- Analyze the massive amounts of data.
- It has a different way of displaying data, such as custom lighting, assessment palettes, model colouring, and exaggerated evaluation.
Applied Imagery Quick Terrain Modeller Technical Specifications
- Quick Terrain Modeller is the name of the software.
- Setup Size: 375 MB
- Installation Method: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit and 32 bit
- Developers: applied imagery
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 1 GB RAM
- 500 MB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
Applied Imagery Quick Terrain Modeller Free Download
Go to the file hippo website and search and download Quick Terrain Modeller Free Download free. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.