Autodesk OrthoMODEL Pro 2016 is a fantastic and professional product that helps users to complete a variety of modelling and design tasks.
Autodesk OrthoMODEL Pro 2016 Overview
It designed and developed the application. Users can utilize the software to tackle a variety of challenges with their designs, such as Bone and Joint concerns. Engineers, medical field users, and other field users will find it useful and flexible. Autodesk OrthoMODEL Pro was created using cutting-edge technologies and an advanced engine. Users can use the app to scan a patient’s body and then send the resulting model to a CNC machine for processing.
Users can then get a visual report of their data by entering and analyzing and adjusting the reports and outcomes. Edit the models and add text and roles as needed. Each scanned model contains a variety of options and parameters to help you get the results you want, and you may tweak or modify them as the requirements change. Autodesk OrthoMODEL is software that allows you to build and model a range of orthopaedic devices.
Medical engineers and scientists may now build orthopaedic goods faster than ever before because of this software. Engineers had to utilize special plaster and cement to establish the shape of the patient’s limbs to imitate the equipment they required in the past. However, Autodesk OrthoMODEL has used conventional ways to replace digital production technologies.
Users can use the app to scan a patient’s body and then send the learners to make to a CNC machine for processing. Edit the models and add text and roles as desired. Each scanned model involves a variety of options and choices to help you get the results you want, then you may tweak or modify them as the requirements change. It’s easy to set up + manage, with a modern, easy user interface.
Autodesk OrthoMODEL Pro 2016 Features
- Simulation and modelling.
- Examine the body as well as the production model.
- Send the model to the CNC milling machine.
- Rendering of exceptional quality and detail.
- Text and roles should be included.
- Analyze the situation.
- Determine the workpiece’s dimensions.
- Analyze the results after scanning the members.
- Process results should be simulated and consolidated.
- Editing models and adding roles and text is possible.
- Send the final model to the CNC machine to be used.
Autodesk OrthoMODEL Pro 2016 Technical Specifications
- Autodesk OrthoMODEL Pro 2016 is the name of the software.
- Setup Size: 1.4 GB
- Installation Method: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit and 32 bit
- Developers: autodesk
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 GB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
Autodesk OrthoMODEL Pro 2016 Free Download
Download Autodesk OrthoMODEL Pro 2016 Free Download from the below link. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.