AVIZO is well-designed application software used for modelling and designing 3D images from raw scientific data.
It has more advanced tools and functions than the others, making it a more powerful software. It is easier for professionals to collect and analyze data in their scientific methods when they use this software. AVIZO can extract statistical data from modelled images, and users can use it in a variety of ways.
On the other hand, as the work progresses from the initial stages of data redemption to the design production stages. There is no user interface present at the stage of analysis and receiving informative data. AVIZO assists its users in technical and research fields to advance and accelerate their scientific studies while reducing computational errors.
It can be used in a variety of fields, including geology, polymers, chemistry, biotechnology, and medicine. As well as, it can also compute the volume of a given region, the area of various complexity levels, and the distance between two distinct points. It also provides its users with a graphical environment.
Avizo is a sophisticated 3D analysis software application for exploring and comprehending material structures and properties in a wide range of materials science research areas and for many different types of materials (porous media, metals and alloys, fibrous materials, composites, and so on).
It provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for image processing, quantification, analysis, and reporting, ranging from simple visualization and measurement to advanced image processing, quantification, analysis, and reporting.
- 3D model modelling, analysis, and design
- Advanced tools and a slew of new features.
- A faster and more powerful engine has been added.
- Calculate different volumes and complex level areas with this tool.
- Can be used in a variety of fields.
- It provides its users with an easy-to-use graphical environment.
- Because of Avizo’s high-quality volume rendering, you can perform an immediate interactive visual inspection.
- To perform insightful visual analytics of the structure of your material, use advanced probing tools such as dynamic slicing, contouring, colour-mapping, iso-surfacing, and so on.
- Using powerful segmentation tools, you can gain a more detailed understanding of your materials’ structure.
- Accurately identify the various components of your materials and extract features such as material phases, pores, and fibres.
- Reconstruct networks within your material structure using advanced’skeletonization’ tools.
AVIZO Technical Specifications
- AVIZO is the name of the file
- Size of the setup: 2.3 GB
- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit (x64) and 32 Bit
- Developers: thermofisher
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 1 GB RAM
- 3 GB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
AVIZO Free Download
Download AVIZO for free. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.