Dlubal RFEM 2021 is a fantastic structural engineering tool that allows you to construct and analyze 3D structures using finite element methods.
Dlubal RFEM 2021 Overview
It is a comprehensive application that provides engineers and developers with a full set of tools and capabilities for modelling, analyzing, and designing 2D/3D complicated designs It can also be used for plant and mechanical engineering, as well as structural analysis and design of steel, timber, concrete, glass, membrane, and tensile structures. It also comes with a comprehensive range of tools that allow engineers to examine various aspects of structural designs and models.
Dlubal RFEM 2021 is a feature-rich utility that includes all of the necessary tools for the entire design process. The tool comes with a comprehensive range of modular plugins that help with data entry by automatically generating structures and connections, or can be used to perform further analyses and designs in accordance with various standards. Furthermore, RFEM may deform structures, and apply internal loads, stress tests, and external pressures, among other things.
Dlubal RFEM 2021 Features
- A powerful structural engineering tool that uses finite element methods to model and analyzes three-dimensional structures.
- Allows engineers and developers to swiftly model, evaluate, and build 2D/3D complicated designs such as walls, refractory plates, shells, solid and hard parts, and contact components using a full set of tools and features.
- It can also be used for plant and mechanical engineering, as well as structural analysis and design of steel, timber, concrete, glass, membrane, and tensile structures.
- Includes a comprehensive range of tools that allow engineers to examine various aspects of structural designs and models.
- The View tab allows you to generate a distinct perspective of the model and structure.
- feature-rich utility that includes all of the necessary tools for the whole design process.
- Includes a complete collection of modular plugins that automate the development of structures and connections to make data input easier.
- Ability to deform structures, apply internal loads, conduct stress tests, and apply external pressures, among other things.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) integration with CAD and structural analysis programs allows for bidirectional data transmission between RFEM and other products like as Tekla Structures, Autodesk Revit, and Bentley ISM.
Dlubal RFEM 2021 Technical Specifications
- Dlubal RFEM 2021 Setup is the full name of the software.
- Size of the setup: 2 GB
- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit and 32 bit
- Developers: Dlubal
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
Dlubal RFEM 2021 Free Download
Download Dlubal RFEM 2021 Free Download free. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.