DS Simulia (Next Limit) xFlow is a commanding application for creating 3D/2D models. This application is intended for users who require high computational precision in fluid dynamics.
DS Simulia xFlow Overview
It is primarily intended to be a CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software. It comes with a plethora of features and advanced tools. A simple and cost-effective model can be created using DS Simulia xFlow. Simulia xFlow analyses your model in an advanced and automated manner, increasing the modelling capability for a large and complex sample. It also includes a 3D simulation with MSC Nastran.
It is capable of processing and displaying direct engine output, as well as utilizing borderlines for virtual water channels. As well as, it provides a strong, secure, and efficient user interface. it is compatible with HDF5 (Hierarchical Data Format-5) compression data extensions and formats. DS Simulia provides its users with a well-developed environment. Many users and businesses today use this application to improve their speed and product quality while also lowering their production costs.
DS Simulia xFlow Features
- Model creation and design software.
- Provides precision and dependability.
- A variety of tools are included, as well as advanced features.
- Simple and low-cost model.
- It is possible to create complex or difficult surfaces or samples.
- Data compression and format support
- Automatic lattice generation. In the pre-processing phase of a typical CFD workflow, XFlow CFD minimizes user inputs while saving time and effort.
- Refinement of Adaptive Wake.
- The setup of simulations is quick.
- High-fidelity turbulence modeling WMLES.
- In the pre-processing phase of a typical CFD workflow, XFlow CFD minimizes user inputs while saving time and effort.
- XFlow can refine the solution quality inflow and near the walls by dynamically adapting to the presence of strong gradients and refining the wake as the flow develops.
- XFlow CFD is very user-friendly and allows you to quickly and easily set up your CFD simulations.
- The highest-fidelity Wall-Modeled Large Eddy Simulation (WMLES) approach to turbulence modeling is used in XFlow CFD.
- Through a user-friendly graphical user interface, you can easily set up your own multiphase and free-surface flow models.
DS Simulia xFlow Technical Specifications
- DS Simulia is the name of the file
- Size of the setup: 1.8 GB
- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit (x64) and 32 Bit
- Developers: Homepage
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 512 MB RAM
- 2 GB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
DS Simulia xFlow Free Download
Download DS Simulia xFlow for free. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.