Eleco ArCon is a user-friendly and versatile CAD program that allows you to create 2D and 3D home models.
Eleco ArCon Overview
It gives the user a wide range of tools for pushing their imagination and producing and designing beyond their boundaries. For easy and rapid access, all of the tools are available and placed at the users’ fingers. Users can plan both large and small-scale development projects using the app without feeling left out. Eleco ArCon is a simple solution for developers, architects, and construction professionals to use and integrate into their daily CAD workflow to increase productivity.
As previously said, the application provides a comprehensive range of tools that meet all of the requirements for any form of building design. It allows users to quickly and easily draw their building at any level they choose, complete with details, controls, and visualization. Over 3500 textures and materials for decoration are included. Users can adjust the appearance and style of surfaces as well as apply textures to items, materials, and fittings. Eleco ArCon is an architectural software that allows you to quickly design your dream home with a realistic outcome without needing to know how to use CAD.
Place the base, walls, doors, windows, tallow, and ceilings with a single blink and a single click, and you can visualize your project in three dimensions. By zooming in, you can see the entire structure and examine the details. You can even test the parts’ brightness in real-world conditions. You have the option of designing a large mansion, an office building, or a single room. In construction mode, you design all of the house’s structural components without using any design elements. Rulers, guidelines, and grids aid in the design process.
Eleco ArCon Features
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional models.
- Simple and straightforward to use.
- Unravel your imagination.
- There are numerous tools offered.
- Create projects on a large and small scale.
- Integrate with your day-to-day CAD software.
- Fill in the blanks with details, textures, and embellishments.
- Objects are always viewed at the correct angle: When an object is aligned and the “automatically orientate to the viewer” option is enabled, the object is always visible to the viewer, regardless of the viewing angle.
- DIN 277-1: 2005-02 and DIN 277-2: 2005-02 were replaced by the new DIN 277 in January 2016. ArCon + 2016 includes additional space templates in addition to the new conditions.
- Import Collada and 3D Warehouse files with ease. There is a new option to generate an automated replacement for imported objects underneath the options for importing e3d.
Eleco ArCon Technical Specifications
- Eleco ArCon is the full name of the software.
- Setup Size: 1.5 GB
- Installation Method: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit and 32 bit
- Developers: eleco arcon
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 1 GB RAM
- 50 GB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
Eleco ArCon Free Download
Download Eleco ArCon Free Download free. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.