Intergraph CAESAR II is a powerful application for analyzing pipe flexibility and stress.
Intergraph CAESAR II Overview
It has quick and accurate analyzing capabilities. It places models in a variety of situations involving loads, pressure, and other dynamic conditions. Hexagon PPM designed and developed it for the industrial field. It can analyze any type of pipe or any size, and it will provide an instant report with various data. CAESAR II has several new features and enhancements to its tools, and it is available for Windows operating systems.
It includes a library of materials and tools that can be used and incorporated into the project. Users can incorporate model design into third-party software such as CADWorx. It provides the option of presenting the report with animations and graphics to assist the user in creating a managed report. CAESAR II enables troubleshooting of pipe designs and the suggestion of solutions to problems. It subjected the design to extreme conditions such as earthquakes, high temperatures, and loads.
Intergraph CAESAR II 2022 Features
- Used to analyze pipe designs and subject them to extreme conditions.
- Various dynamic situations are used to test flexibility and stress.
- Contribute to the material and tool library.
- Other software, such as CADWorx, can be used.
- Graphical and animated reports to help with organization.
- Examine and repair any damage or corrosion.
- Boost Productivity. Utilize static and dynamic analysis with cutting-edge graphics.
- Time is money. Take advantage of intuitive analysis model creation.
- Enhance data accuracy. Make use of design tools and wizards, as well as thorough error checking.
- The CAESAR II Determines option has been added to the Allowable Stress Indicator for the B31.8 code, which is similar to the existing implementation for B31.4.
- CAESAR II specifies that the software chooses the stress equations based on the calculated axial load in the piping system.
- Options > Node Numbers now has node name and node number formatting options.
- In the Static Output Processor, you can now display names and numbers with the same formatting that is available for Options > Node Name.
- Improved the efficiency of processing disconnected segments to function with a wider node number range.
- The behavior of node names has been improved. The same node name appears on all elements that share the same node.
- The maximum length of node names has been increased from 10 to 25 characters.
- The number of Uniform Loads has been increased from three to nine vectors.
- A restraint legend has been added, allowing you to visually identify and edit restraint gap values.
- The Rigid Type option has been added to the Rigids auxiliary data tab. When you define a rigid type, the software graphically displays that type in the model view for the element.
Intergraph CAESAR II Technical Specifications
- CAESAR II is the name of the file
- Size of the setup: 1.6 GB
- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit (x64) and 32 Bit
- Developers: Homepage
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 1 GB RAM
- 2 GB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
Intergraph CAESAR II Free 2022 Download
Download CAESAR II for free from the below button. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.