InventorCAM is a powerful and valuable plugin developed and designed for CAM software to make working with it easier and more reliable for users.
It primarily provides various modules for CNC and machine tools, and it now includes iMachining Technology to help users save time and resources. It integrates seamlessly with CAM applications, saving up to 70% and extending the life of cutting tools. InventorCAM makes it easier to design with 3D and 2D model surfaces, and it does not require additional third-party software to analyse and evaluate the model; it has onboard tools and functions for that purpose.
It improves the capabilities of CAM software and enables users to create more professional-looking designs. Users will not notice any differences when working with other plugins because of the ease of integration and the lack of any changes to the interface. It is more efficient and dependable, making it easier for users to create unique and pristine designs.
A simple installation has improved the environment. It works with all CNC applications, including iMachining 2D, turning, milling, and more. With CAD-embedded 2.5-axis to 5-axis milling, turning, and mill-turn capabilities, Inventor CAM software streamlines the machining workflow. The Product Design & Manufacturing Collection includes all of the tools you’ll need to design and manufacture your products.
Create toolpaths using cutting-edge technology like 3D adaptive clearing and the industry’s most comprehensive package of finishing toolpaths. Tilt, multi-axis contour, and swarf are examples of simultaneous 4- and 5-axis features for machining complex models.
Traditional turning, facing, grooving, and boring functions can be used to increase productivity. Support for live tooling mill-turning is included. Create 2D profile cutting paths quickly by adding all contours in the same plane, adding tabs, and specifying quality settings. During CNC calculations, avoid collisions between your part and tool holders automatically.
- A streamlined workflow for quickly converting designs into machined parts directly within Inventor.
- Advanced roughing strategy for removing a large volume of material efficiently while minimizing tool and machine wear
- Powerful post-processing system for quickly producing CNC code
- Integration with CAM applications is simple.
- All CNC applications are supported.
- Save 70% of your money and time.
- Increase the lifespan of cutting tools.
- iMachining Technology was used to develop and design this product.
- For new users, an online guide is available.
- Create a surface model in 3D/2D.
- On the same platform, analyze and evaluate the model.
- It makes no changes to the interface and works well with other plugins.
- The integration is simple, and the navigation is straightforward.
InventorCAM Technical Specifications
- InventorCAM is the name of the file
- Size of the setup: 1.3 GB
- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit (x64) and 32 Bit
- Developers: Inventor
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
InventorCAM Free Download
Download InventorCAM for free from the below link. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.