Leica LISCAD 12 is a very useful application designed for geological engineers who need to perform geometric calculations with extreme precision.
Leica LISCAD 12 Overview
It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface with self-explanatory options, which will greatly improve the workflow. Leica LISCAD 12 provides a 3D view of maps, as well as the ability to easily deal with geological data, as well as a variety of estimating tools and mapping operations.
You can investigate the 3D Offset commands, and calculating in the 3D world has now become very simple. It also has a spell-checking option, which allows you to check your spelling as you go through the Text Creation and Text Editing commands. Overall, LISCAD 12 is a commanding application for geological engineers.
Leica LISCAD 12 Features
- A very useful application designed for geological engineers who must perform geometric calculations with extreme precision.
- With an intuitive and user-friendly interface and self-explaining options, the workflow will be greatly improved.
- Allows you to have a 3D view of the maps as well as easily deal with geological data.
- It offers a variety of estimating tools as well as mapping operations.
- Examining the 3D Offset commands and calculating in the 3D world has now become very simple.
- With the spell checking option, you can check the spelling as you go in the Text Creation and Text Editing commands.
- The new feature allows for the import of cross-section sets from other LISCAD projects, allowing users to easily view and compare cross-sections between projects.
- A new Leica DBX device option replacement for Leica System 1200, Viva, and Nova devices, as well as a single device option for Leica devices.
- Transformations between MGA 94 and MGA 2020 are supported, as well as GDA 2020.
- Boost subdivision allotment creation.
- Allows for simple correction of a mistaken selection at any time during the polygon creation process.
- In the Text Creation and Text Editing commands, double-check your spelling as you go.
- DBX code lists that correspond to LISCAD numeric feature codes.
- Field Transfer and Data Conversions: The new “Leica DBX” device option replaces the Leica System 1200.
Leica LISCAD 12 Technical Specifications
- Leica LISCAD is the name of the file
- Size of the setup: 77 MB
- Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit (x64) and 32 Bit
- Developers: leica liscad
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
Leica LISCAD 12 Free Download
Download Leica LISCAD 12 for free. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.