Photogrammetry ScanIMAGER is a flexible program for processing 3D scanning data and conducting numerous structural measurements.
Photogrammetry ScanIMAGER Overview
For measurements and fixing of diverse architectural items, the program integrates LIDAR and Digital Photogrammetry technologies. With the inclusion of these advanced capabilities, users may expand their horizons and improve their workflow as professionals.
Photogrammetry ScanIMAGER provides the most recent updates and new features to help you increase productivity and get better results. Some of the features include tools for automating the scanning of data and the compilation of measurement documentation, to name a few. It also has orthopedic processing tools and the capacity to scan curved and complicated surfaces.
Using the digital camera collection supplied, create high-quality, high-resolution orthophoto maps. It features a variety of graphical filters for recognizing items, as well as integration with the AutoCAD environment for more simplification while preparing measurement documentation.
Finally, Photogrammetry is a versatile program that was established and developed to process 3D scanning data to perform numerous structural measurements.
Using the digital camera set included, create high-resolution and high-quality orthophoto maps. It has tools for simplifying the technique of scanned data and generation of dimension files, to name a few features.
Photogrammetry ScanIMAGER Features
- Drawing tools for CAD.
- Purchasing optimization hardware is a bad idea.
- Simple and straightforward to use.
- Exceptional outcomes.
- Tools are at your fingertips.
- Personalize the user interface.
- Different formats can be imported.
- Thousands of tools are easily installed.
- The tools in the various software are simple to utilize.
- Apply for AutoCAD, BricsCAD, and IntelliCAD software.
- Applied to the ZWCAD system
- Advantages of Control Drawings
- Annotation software’s advantages
- Benefits from the attribute and tool block
- The tool’s advantages are displayed.
- Make use of drawing tools.
- Take advantage of photographs of tools.
- The advantages of using investigative techniques
- Tool class is advantageous.
- Layout software
- Take advantage of the resources available.
Photogrammetry ScanIMAGER Technical Specifications
- Photogrammetry ScanIMAGER is the name of the software.
- Setup Size: 18 MB
- Installation Method: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Mechanical Compatibility: 64 Bit and 32 bit
- Developers: photogrammetria
- Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 10 are the operating systems available.
- 512 MB RAM
- 20 MB hard disc
- Processor Intel Dual Core processor or above
Photogrammetry ScanIMAGER Free Download
Download Photogrammetry ScanIMAGER Free Download free. This is an offline installer for the Windows System. This would work on both 32 and 64 versions of Windows.